Sardi Dentro.Com - Il blog dei (Prodotti) Sardi dentro e fuori... :-)

28 febbraio 2006

Off topic - Let's get it started

I know this blog should be 100% devoted to Sardinia and its people. I do know it, but just once let me write about some strange connections. Some years ago, while watching a tv show called "Nba action" I happened to listen to a song titled "U can't touch this". Then I bought the cd "Please Hammer don't hurt'em" (my first cd).

Yesterday I saw the "Charlie's Angels - Full Throttle" (indeed, one of the ugliest movie I've ever seen) where three chicks were dancing and listening to that song. Today, I've found the Mc Hammer's blog. Amazing. This is the power of blogging. 15 years ago he was so far. Now, I can even send him an email. Hey Hammer, if you're on, send me a comment!


 
  • Prodotti Sardi